My name is Sacha Danjou, I’m 25 years old 3D and VFX artist from France currently working for Glassworks in London. Over 5 years of industry experience gained as both a 2D and 3D artist informs my current role as Nuke Compositor on a wide range of projects for clients across the globe.
My goal has always been to provide thorough, high quality work and I always lead all projects as far as possible. My good eye and my attention for details can fit any type of production.
5 years of experience as CG Generalist
2 years of experience as Nuke compositor
• Uncommon ability to adapt, learn and improve a new workflow and tools
• Solid pre-visualization capability, 2d or 3d
• High experience with problem solving and creative solutions
• Exceptional ability to work in team
• Organized and managed timelines to ensure all work are completed and submitted on schedule
• Great ability to follow directions, complete tasks independently and manage or delegate functions
• Solid ability in the overview of the entire 3d process including modeling, texturing, shading, lighting and compositing
+ Fluent in French and English, basics in Spanish.
+ Real true tough hardworker