- Expand edge is a tool that allows you to extend edges with possibility the process the whole frame or just a part of it using a matte
- It uses the iDistort node to grab pixel data from the original image and extend it
- FrequencySeparation is a tool used to soften a defined surface user Blur/Median or both. It then allows to bring back details from the original footage to add more realism
- All work can be done on the whole footage or on areas specified by a matte
- Feather is a tool that allows you to erode (extend or retract) an image or alpha without losing the original size of your input.
- Choose the amount of feathering, your filter type, and the channel affected. Adjust the gamma and smoothing.
- Pixelate is a tool that reduces the number of pixels in an image, without reducing its original size
- Choose the amount of pixelization, your filter type, and the channel affected