- FrequencySeparation is a tool used to soften a defined surface. Allowing you to then bring back details from the original footage
- All work can be done on the whole footage or on areas specified by a matte
- Very handy for beauty work and cleanup
- Expand edge allows you to extend edges sharply within roto shapes
- It uses the iDistort node to grab data from the contour of your original image and extend it
- Feather is a tool that allows you to erode (extend or retract) an image or alpha without losing the original size of your input.
- Choose the amount of feathering, your filter type, and the channel affected. Adjust the gamma and smoothing.
- Pixelate is a tool that reduces the number of pixels in an image, without reducing its original size
- Choose the amount of pixelization, your filter type, and the channel affected